NovaCopy, a leading technology provider in the Dallas area is looking to expand our team to meet increasing client demand. We are looking for an technical, analytical, and relationship-based person with a positive and proactive mindset to join our team as a Technical Project Manager.
This role of the Infrastructure project manager is to support pre-sales and to own the post-sales relationship and technology roadmap for Managed Network Services accounts. This includes participating in sales calls, conducting network discoveries, directing customer on-boarding, compiling and leading scheduled technology reviews, and providing technical support. This position requires impeccable follow, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable client service. Candidates should be confident in their technical ability.
• Quarterly Reviews/IT Planning on customer sites to assess managed services.
• Analyzing and reviewing technology environments for prospective customers in order to determine opportunities for improvement.
• Manage client on-boarding and continued client satisfaction and retention
• Perform on-site support, troubleshooting and resolution of network faults at client site.
• Conduct small to medium projects to upgrade networking systems and technology plans
• CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, MCSE, or other similar certification highly preferred
• Experience with MSP ticketing and alert and management systems (ConnectWise, Kaseya, AutoTask, Level Platforms, N-Able, Continuum, etc.)
• Application Development (desktop&web)
• 4-6 years’ experience in the system administration and technical support field
• Project Management experience
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365
This role will be provided a base salary based on experience plus uncapped commissions based on revenue on managed services, medical and dental coverage, 401K participation eligibility with employer contributions, paid sick and vacation time, and reimbursement for mileage with the potential to earn the use of a company car round out our great benefits package.